Learn how to successfully lead
happy, motivated and effective
teams at my new, free to attend,
nothing to buy event on
Wednesday 23rd June at 9:30-11:00am BST
Here's what I'll be covering in the webinar:
- Understand why being clear on your perspective and relationship with people is crucial for your business.
- Define your business culture and how to create and manage it.
- Explore how meanings and beliefs about Purpose, Values and Culture impact your business.
- Learn how to outline the steps needed to create, re-build or refresh your business’s culture with love at the heart of your business.
- Improve how to choose the right people and how to retain them.
- Learn how to manage and motivate remote employees and teams in the current climate.
You will come away from this free to attend, nothing to buy webinar with a greater understanding of working with people. In creating the right environment for them to flourish, so your business will too.
This isn’t a traditional watch and listen webinar; it’s an interactive workshop. We’ll explore practical examples and case studies to bring the topics to life. There’s also an opportunity for networking with other participants in breakout rooms, as well as plenty of time to ask questions.
More about the webinar
If you're an experienced entrepreneur who owns a company with more than 25 employees, this webinar isn't for you.
On the other hand, if you're a solopreneur or you own a microbusiness, read on.
I'd like to share my 40+ years working with some amazing businesses and experienced entrepreneurs at this interactive webinar where we'll discuss strategies for leading and interacting with the people involved with your business. These people are not necessarily employees - they are all those surrounding you, for example your clients, suppliers, freelancers, life partner and friends.
We'll be recording the webinar so if you are interested but can’t make it then do sign up anyway and we'll make sure you receive a link to catch up on the recording and slides after the event.
Any questions, please get in touch with my Head of Marketing – Remeny Armitage.
My goal is to help you grow and nurture your business - with love.
I look forward to seeing you there.